Okay, I seriously need to come up with better names for my posts.
So, what did I do today? Oh, not much. This is what I did:
- I chased a bank robber for 8 miles and finally caught him. The bank owner was so happy with me that he gave me 1/3 of what the robber stole.
- I accidentally fell down a sewer and had a great adventure involving a talking fish, a smiling cat, a mad hatter, and a talking rabbit.
- Met the princess and dined with her, plus afterwords she declared her undying loyalty to me.
- Hid in the closet of the most evil known villain, and listened in on his greatest fears. Ha! Not so tough now, are you, villain?
- Then I finally settled down to a friendly sword fight with Zorro.
Okay okay, I didn’t actually do all of that stuff, but even if I hadn’t confessed, you wouldn’t have believed me, would you? Anyway, here’s what i actually did today.
- We went to the Marina Mall, just a big mall really. I think I already said this, but Abu Dhabi really isn’t that different from the US.
- Ate an awesome strawberry smoothie for lunch.
- Played in an arcade for an hour.
- Swam in the pool.
Sounds boring when I put it that way, doesn’t it? Maybe I should sort of alter what this blog is about. Say I tell you more about the culture of Abu Dhabi huh? How does that sound? I’ll try one post that tells you more about Abu Dhabi itself. I’ll write it now.